Best Bed bugs Control Services in Bangalore
To prevent it from getting noticed, before piercing the skin and sucking the blood, Bed-bugs inject a coagulant and also a kind of anesthetic into your skin which makes the area around it numb. Therefore, you can not normally feel anything when the Bed bug is feeding on you
Bed bugs Identification
- Adult bed bugs look much similar to an apple seed (in shape and size) and would be easily located if out in the open. Before feeding, their bodies are flat, after they have fed, they become bloated and dark and rusty brown.
- Bed bugs are typically nocturnal insects and are known for their night activity. They seek harborage in cracks and crevices. Common harborages include hotel rooms and cruise ship cabins. They take shelter in folds & creases in bed linens, seams, under buttons on mattresses, in the chair cushions in curtain and drapery pleats & hems, under the loose wallpaper or picture frames, in drawers of the desks, behind the moldings in wall-mounted artwork, etc.
- Another clear and noticeable symptom of a bed bug infestation is that the rooms have a sweet smell. Also they leave marks of blood in or around bed sheets and linen which is a sign of their blood sucking habits.
- Bed Bugs are capable of surviving for many months without feeding and can hide between adjoining apartments through cracks and holes from where wires and pipes pass. Therefore a thorough inspection is needed along the bed frames, mattresses and other furniture for signs of the bugs. Remember like with any other pest problem good sanitation and proper cleaning can prevent bed bugs infestation.
Frequently asked questions
Where do I find bed bugs?
Bed bugs are skilled at hiding. Their flat bodies allow them to fit into the smallest of spaces and stay there for a long period of time, even without a blood meal. Bed bugs are usually transferred from place to place as people travel. The bed bugs travel in the seams and folds of luggage, overnight bags, folded clothes, bedding, furniture, and anywhere else where they can hide. Most people do not realize they are transporting stow-away bed bugs as they travel from location to location, infecting areas as they travel.
Why are bedbugs so hard to treat?
Bedbugs mustn’t be equated with filth or sanitation issues — in hotels or in homes, for that matter. Bedbugs are terribly elusive, transient pests. they’re typically found in different areas besides the bed. and that they are hardy. they will live for many months while not consumption and might face up to a large vary of temperatures from nearly physical change to 122 degrees Fahrenheit. Bedbugs is controlled with vigilance, constant examination and treatment by skilled persecutor management firms.
What are the signs and symptoms of a bed bug infestation?
One of the best ways that to spot a bed bug infestation is by the tell-tale bite marks on the face, neck, arms, hands, or the other body elements whereas sleeping. However, these bite marks might take as long as fourteen days to develop in some individuals so it’s necessary to appear for alternative clues once decisive if bed bugs have troubled apart. These signs include:
1. The bed bugs exoskeletons when sloughing,
2.bed bugs within the fold of mattresses and sheets,
3.rusty–colored blood spots because of their bloody unclean material that they expel on the pad or close article of furniture, and
4.a sweet musty odour.
Why are bedbugs an issue for hotels, visitors, and homeowners?
Bedbugs leave fretful, bloody welts on human skin. Adult bed bugs will live for many months while not feeding, creating them particularly exhausting to manage. Once within a building or home, bed bugs unfold quickly from area to area – through pipes, in vacuum cleaners, on vesture and bags. In a hotel, bed bugs will even unfold to neighbouring rooms, since guests area unit could end up moving to a different area.
How are bed bugs treated and prevented?
Bed bug bites typically don’t cause a heavy medical threat. the most effective way to treat a bite is to avoid scratching the realm and apply antiseptic creams or lotions and take an medication. Bed bug infestations area unit unremarkably treated by insect powder spraying.
If you think that you just have an infestation, contact your landholder or skilled pest control management company that’s intimate with treating bed bugs. the most effective way to forestall bed bugs is regular examination for the signs of associate degree infestation.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO PESTS ? CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY
SHASHI Pest Solutions is one of the leading Pest Control Service providers in Bangalore with a vision of providing cost effective, reliable and efficient pest control treatment services.
# 715/1, Hari Complex,
2nd Cross, KR Road, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560 070.
+91 98804 11181
Executive Center - MFR-Greenheart, Level 7, Manyata Tech park, Hebbal
Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560 045
+91 94488 38181
Executive Center - Ramaiah Soft Tech Park, 10th Floor, Wing C, kadubeesanahalli, Varthur Hobli,
Bangalore - 560 103
+91 94488 38181
SHASHI PEST SOLUTIONS © 2017 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.